Gantt charts allow to display the chronology of tasks and to plan the capacity of resources .
Due to their graphical visualization, interrelations and deviations become obvious at a glance.
Working with the Gantt Bean is made as simple as possible within Servoy.
On the other hand this does not mean that you are limited at all:
- Work with FoundSets to autoSave all your changes
- Work with DataSets when your data is more static or when you want more control
- Capture all events before they occur to prevent changes
- Create, Update and Delete tasks from the Bean
- Display tasks (and links) in hierarchical mode
- Display tasks (and links) in group mode
- Group tasks with or without (collapsable) summury row