Free support is available via our help desk or email. Free support is available only to bugs or feature questions related to our components. You can submit a reproducible issue via our help desk and we will resolve it ASAP. For feature questions, we may point you to relevant documentation, or provide some small sample snippets to help you. If the time for free feature questions grows beyond a reasonable amount, we may ask you to purchase a Support Kit to continue assisting you. If your requests requires phone or online meeting support, you will also need to purchase a Support Kit package.
Below are the terms of service for our Support Kit services
- Availability: The special pricing is only available for support related to our Servoy Components. Support for other items is priced separately.
- Time Estimates: Time is allocated according to how long it takes to resolve your questions. If you would like an estimate, please let us know in advance. Some items are too complicated to estimate and are done on hours actually used.
- Time Tracking: Time for email assistance involves the hours allocated toward researching and responding to your email. In general, you can estimate about 15 minutes per email.
- Phone / Online Meeting Assistance: Phone support will be done through Go To Meeting which provides screen sharing, VOIP, and dial-in access. Time for this must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, according to availability
- Response Time: We will respond within 1 business day at the latest. All emails go though our support system which will track response times and ensure an swift response.
- Expiration: All time must be used within 30 days of purchase.