The TreeView Bean is a Servoy bean that enables you to create hierarchical Tree Views of your data.
Existing (parent, child and foreign) records are easily added, via drag and drop or a popup menu, to the TreeView Bean.
- New records can be created from within the Bean
- Existing records in the tree can be edited using the internal editor
- Nodes and sub-trees can be moved from one parent node to another
- Control access to the various add/edit/delete/move functions from your Servoy method
- Grant access to the User to control the editor parameters
- Metadata for the tree view is managed for you via the TreeView Bean
- Add formatting information without changing your original data